Monday, December 8, 2008

So instead of saying weirdo, I think friends a better name!

We all remember the tacky lessons of good ol' Veggie Tales... I was just thinking about this song and I really like it. We are all different and its good to be friends with everybody no matter who their friends are or whether you have the same interests or backgrounds...i really like the idea of "any day in any weather"--- like no matter what, I will be there for you friend. Love is about giving with nothing expected in return and giving always, when it's the hardest and when it hurts. I want to be a friend on "any day in any weather"

I can be your friend
I can be your friend
Any day in any weather
We can be friends and play together
Ya were all pretty different some are skinny some are stout
But the inside is the part were supposed to care about
Aye! thats why we have feelings that are very much the same
So instead of saying wierdo i think friends a better name
I can be your friend (la la la)I can be your friend (la la la)
If your hair is red or yellow
We can have lunch i'll share my jello
I can be your friend (la la la)I can be your friend (la la la)
It's okay if we are different,we can still play and i can be your friend!

No comments: