Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gifts?

Tonight I went with Courtney's family to a Chris Tomlin concert; it was a really good time but made me realize how much I take forgranted. In Grand Rapids and at Cornerstone, I experience such amazing worship opportunities, bands, services... that they have become commonplace in my life. I don't stop and realize how special these times are and that I must take advantage of them now. Evensong here at Cornerstone is a great example; the talent, passion, atmosphere is amazing!
The concert tonight was fun, and I am glad I was there- but something inside me was not impressed. It seemed just like I was at chapel; so many other people's lives are drastically impacted by experiences like a Christian event- guess I just don't want to take things forgranted anymore. So many of the adults tonight were so invigorated to have the experience; I felt ungrateful.
Guess I just want to work on looking at my life from a different perspective in order to take every chance to see an opportunities or a blessing.

No comments: