Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things I have done in the past year...

Tonight I was thinking about how thankful I am for my car and that it runs. Many of my friends are not so fortunate right now. I was also thankful for safety while driving on the roads, so much traffic would not be my first choice. Anyway somehow this led me to looking at pictures and thinking about how blessed I am and decided to make a list of things I think are purdy cool that I have done in the past year.

I have seen...
Skillet
Thousand Foot Krutch
Spoken
Beautiful Republic
Falling Up
Family Force 5
The Mines
Israel and New Breed
and Chris Tomlin
.... IN CONCERT!
I...
made a snowman
made a snowwoman
shopped at Salvation Army
rode a fourwheeler
held a racoon
watched a game of rugby
watched the Highland games
played volleyball
went ice skating
went on a picture scavenger hunt around GR
went on the GIANT button downtown GR
swung on the big tire swing downtown GR
climbed a GIANT tire
climbed sandunes
climbed trees
climbed the CU big metal sign in front of the Hansen Center
went on the big swing on my brother's ropes course
went rock climbing at Grand Ledge
climbed BLBC rock walls many a time
walked on frozen lake Michigan
watched a sunset over Lake Michigan & Lake Huron
swam in Lake Michigan & Lake Huron
saw one of my best friends leave for the Air Force & then Italy!
saw many Many MANY shooting stars
went on a crazy dress up day
saw a LLAMA
was with Michelle when she saw her FIRST SHOOTING STAR!
took TONS of pictures
went to a Detroit Tiger's game (almost went to Canada)
WENT TO DRUMMOND ISLAND
took Stacy's senior pictures
went to Lizzy's first ever band concert [tonight!]
chatted with many people with interesting and sad stories downtown
worked at Bair Lake Bible Camp
became a lifeguard
WENT TO THE BAHAMAS!!!
went snorkling in the ocean
saw a sea urchin, anemone, sting ray, squid and many other amazing creatures in the wild!
saw the Atlantis
said "see ya later" to Mike, Janet, and Caleb
went to Purgatory [it's state land in Jones, no worries]

hmm well i dk random and i'm sure i'll think of tonz more things that i'm like- oh yeah-that was sweet! but I think I got a purdy good list going :)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Great list, that was a cool idea!