Monday, November 17, 2008

Initial thoughts

Well, I've thought about it for a while now, I have a blog. Is this conforming or will it be helpful? Will I be ok with being completely honest if i know there is a chance of someone reading this?

Anyway, when I was thinking about naming this blog, many things went through my mind. I thought about Romans 12 and thoughts about love, forsaking the way of the world, continually serving with zeal...I thought about Psalm 24- the earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and all who live in it. Man if I could just live out these nice little thoughts... the beginning of Roman's 12 -do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world- I really believe that "pattern" is singular because it all comes down to that the way of this world is thinking about self. Love is not thinking about self. I can't even comprehend being completely selfless for even a minute of my life.
Well I'm having trouble concentrating, I'm hanging out with my Pickett girls... actually telling first kiss stories, wow I don't have girl talk like this very often, so funny!

No comments: